It’s happenin’ again! Shiat!
Time to wear the mask baby! Whether you like it or not, COVID is here to stay. Think of this as shiat on a shoe. Even if you think you removed it from your shoe, it’s still there. That smell. You just can’t get rid of it.
This is analogous to COVID. Get it?
COVID is NOT goin’ away. At least not until more people get vaccinated.
I for one, never had COVID. I have no idea why I did not catch this virus, or, shall I say, COVID never caught me. However, I march on!
Dr. Fauci’s COVID Prevention Tips
I have done everything my spiritual leader Dr. Fauci requested
- Wear a mask indoors at public places.
- I got vaccinated.
- I wash my hands all day long.
- I take a shower at least once a day (for good measure).
Dr. Fauci’s COVID Prevention List is based on Science. However, in addition to Fauci’s list, we Hot Mamas need to follow a COVID Prevention List that is an outgrowth of everyday life.
I don’t know about y’all, but I have created my own COVID Prevention Tips List which is based on Gay’s Common Sense.
Gay’s COVID Prevention Tips not Mentioned by Dr. Fauci:
1. Get SCOPE/Breath Freshener Spray for your breath! When you wear a mask, FYI, your breath stinks!
2. Wear a mask in bed: for relationships that are falling apart due to the pandemic, masking is a great excuse, I mean priceless opportunity to ‘stay safe’.
3. For Vaccinated families: Too much togetherness! INfighting has returned! Don’t we know it honey! That Delta Variant is yet another great excuse for postponing family gatherings.
4. If you are shopping at TJ Maxx and you see another hot mama checkin’ out a designer label dress in your size, feign a coughing attack! Watch everyone run away from you! Go in for the kill and grab the dress!
5. Remember, coughing is the new fart!
Stay tuned…tomorrow is another day!